Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sister Sister


This is our inspirational friend Toni Kaonohi. We plan to have a benefit dinner/auction here in Saint George. Any item/monetary donations will be greatly appreciated. Donations can be made to any Wells Fargo bank under the name Sister Sister. Lauvale & I have visited Toni and see she is a fighter! We pray for her and her family daily. Please spread the word. Donations will go towards the increasing cost of insurance and her cost of living once out of the hospital.

4 comments:

Micah and Sallie said...

WOW!! Talk about making me cry...that is such a great video did u put that together? I think it is so neat that u have put so much love towards this cause. I don't even know her and I was crying.

Super Star said...

Thanks Sallie. It makes me cry too. How's our lil chief doing? I miss hi,. It's been 3 days.

hine.T said...

Thanks for sharing that beautiful video. Had to repost it! Many tears of sadness missing my own sister, but tears of joy for the progress she makes!

Super Star said...

I totally thought of Sister when I named our foundation Sister Sister. The coincidences