We went to Disneyland for our Thanksgiving weekend! We joined the Kaonohi family for an exhilarating 3 night trip to the Magic Kingdom of Disney California. It was one of the best Disney trips ever & Sape's first to a U.S. Disney park (we went to Tokyo Disney).
I'll have more updates once I get a hold of Anja's blog and Kimi emails me. I have to collect pictures from Anja & Kimi. We didn't have our new camera yet because it was being bought by Megan and Tommy on black friday.



6 comments:
how fun!! can't wait to see pics.
ooh, and what kind of deal did you get on Black Friday?? :) that's Greg's favorite. lol.
Ooh...so jealous. Planning on Disneyland for the boys birthdays last week of Jan 2009! Can't wait!!!!
Oh, so does this mean Anja has a blog now!?!?!
yes, i got the pink nano. it's so silly cuz i got a cover that is black so you cannot even see the fun pink! lol. oh well.
greg LOVES his ipod touch. they are sooooo cool and have a ton of applications!! hopefully "santa" is paying attention to what you want, yeah? :)
FUN!!! I can' wait to see more pictures!!!
We love our magnets. Thanks so much for thinking of us while you were at Disneyland.
PS where is Anja's blog???? Exciting!
Are you guys alive????
We miss you. Lilia has been wearing her cute coat this week. Thanks for keeping her warm this time of year.
Hope all is well. Tommy said you are in Hawaii??? I'm always the last to know!
PS I hope you post pics of the benefit. love ya!
Post a Comment