Friday, March 27, 2009

Pay It Forward

I had so much fun assisting people today! We're staying at the Carvalho's AGAIN (we offered to pay rent), I haven't even seen Leina and we've been here for 2 nights! Anyway, we started our day helping Hana with her couponing. We visited Smiths and Albertsons. Her total was $157 and she only paid $48! She was so excited!

Next, we assisted Tala with Primerica and helped her earn a whopping 4600 points on her scoreboard, plus, at the end of this weekend she'll have almost 15000 points! These points are important cause she'll be able to earn a 20% bonus once she's licensed! I love Primerica! We help so many families with their total money makeovers and we help people become leaders. It's awesome to be part of a crusade to help families change their lives and generations to come.

We had an appointment with Giordan to help a young couple, 18 yrs old. I can't get specific, but we showed them that if they saved $100 a month, at age 65 they'd have aprox $4 mill saved tax free for retirement!! How's that?! If I told you that when you were 18 would you listen? Hopefully you're doing what it takes to get ahead for your family, if not you better call me. The governement's social security isn't going to get you that luxurious retirement you want, and you will NOT win the lotto either.

After that we came home and I was hurting. My back is acting up again since I rode 'wicked' at Lagoon this past summer. I'll visit my chiro again.

My last visit was with Hine. Her family is awesome and they remind me of her when she was little. It's so nice to get in touch with hanabatta friends. Anyway, I taught her the coupon thing too and we went on a field trip to Smiths. She got $65.62 worth of groceries and she paid $22.86! Check her blog if ya don't believe me. LOL. She was so funny and shy about couponing, but now that's she's seen the "miracle", I'm sure she'll share it with everyone. That's what we did. The young couple behind us (who waited patiently as we did 5 separate transactions) was impressed with our savings, I got their number!

So tomorrow I plan on calling this couple and helping them too. My career is to help families get out of debt, become properly protected, and financially free. Isn't that what everyone wants? I would hope so, but not everyone is ready for a total money makeover. IF you are call me. I feel like I'm paying it forward if I can help one person who in turn helps another.

Whew, that was an incredible day and tomorrow looks even better! I didn't even mention the great calls from friends today! I'm learning to step out of my comfy zone to help others and in return I am blessed.

2 comments:

hine.T said...

WE LOVE YOU BOTH! =) You are truly awesome and we appreciate all the blessings you pay forward. I know that when you're excited about something and you believe in it, no shell will keep you from sharing it! Comfort zone-shmomfort zone! haha! This is awesome!!!

Team 'Iloa said...

You are A-Mazing! and now it is documented!!! Love you to pieces for your generous heart and helping hands!