Thursday, October 23, 2008

...and Action!!

I started playing around with our video camera and windows movie maker. Thank you Megan for showing me some tricks. This is my first published and edited video. I even got it to upload to youtube! Stepping up. There's more to come once I figure this thing out. This video is based around out cute hanai nephew, Matai (Micah & Sallie Andresen's son). We love this big boy. Tommy & Megan Iloa's beautiful daughter Lilia is the featured mini star.

3 comments:

Team 'Iloa said...

Seriously CUTE!!!!
Great idea to make an edited video, load it onto youtube and then onto blogspot. Brilliant! I am so biting this!
PS Matai is dang cute and I love Tommi girls debut!

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

hey there I am glad you joined the blogging world! Its fun....and addicting lol

Unknown said...

Too cute! You are oh so talented!!!