Sunday, October 26, 2008

Queen of the Night


Last night I stayed up till 6AM! Doing what? I don't even know what. Half the time, I was surfing the web trying to verify how to set up a legal EIN# and tax-exempt account with the IRS and state of UT. If I lost you already, then that's how I felt trying to read the IRS web site.
The rest of my time was spent trying to figure out how to upload those cute blog backgrounds. I read instructions and tried different solutions, but no avail.

So after I woke up around 2pm, I cleaned very little, visited Anja & her boys, went grocery shopping, and then had dinner with Andresens, Iloas, and aunty Rhonda.

Send me suggestions on how to set up a legal tax-exempt account for Toni Kaonohi (brain tumor & stroke survivor). And how to set the background. I'm hoping Megan will just show me how.

Whew, it's 2:30 Am & I'm going to force myself to sleep a little earlier. Nighy night.

1 comment:

hine.T said...

You funny girl!
The newbies are always up all night (I have to fight with Shen for computer time) looking for cute ways to setup the blog! haha!
BTW, I thought you'd be blogging anyways...glad you found me first!!!
I'm following you now!